Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Dealing with the Humans

Dealing with the Humans

I am about this close to really blowing my top and giving everyone a piece of my mind. From my younger brother at home who refuses to grow up,to my perfectionist boss or the annoying fake ass annoying people that i have to deal with everyday at work. Ok girlfriend,slow down and take a deep breath and count to ten.

I am sure many of us, have felt the need to smack the taste out of somebody's mouth but because we are supposed to be grown up and mature or at work professional,we have to bite our tongue. I really do miss those days when it was perfectly alright for me to scream at the top of my lungs and cry when i wanted something. If i do that now, am sure a psych evaluation will be recommended.

Losing your cool isnt something people are proud of because we conside it a sign of weakness. However i think for the sake of sanity, a healthy dose of screaming should be carried out as often as possible(it should be in private of course). It will not only reduce the rate of high blood pressure but the rate of violence against each other.

however for now, if one more person says something stupid about planking! its going to go down!

No comments: