Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Positive Thursday

Hey Guys!

Its been a minute. Your girl has been super busy with work and being a good little girl( Ramadan is here). Hope we all, are trying to be better human beings. I am of the opinion that if we all try to do what is right and put prejudices aside and be less judgmental, the world will be a better place for us all and the future generations yet unborn.

I'd like to start a new segment called ' Positive Thursday' where i talk about stuff that will shine a ray of positivity into the lives of everyone. The world we have to today is filled with nothing but doom and gloom. People killing,bombs exploding and general chaos. Since Thursday is a day before the weekend. Thinking positive will put all of us in the right frame of mind to enjoy those precious two days that we get to enjoy every week.

So on the 2nd of August of 2012, i  want us all including myself to take a deep breath and worry less about the various issues and problems that surround us. Let us worry less and live more. Even if your heart is breaking,break out a smile. When u feel confused,lay it at God's feet and move on. Everything has a way of sorting itself out in the end, and if it hasn't, it surely isn't the end. I have gone through my fair share of challenges and anyone who knows me,knows that am a worry wart. I worry about everything and anything. I put enough pressure on myself that if i was a pressure cooker i would easily cook beans.however, i have decided to say,Enough! I will try to worry less even if it means faking it till i make it.

So dear friends why don't we all worry less.

Till next time

xoxo

No comments: