Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Love like you have never loved before

Hi guys!

How was the weekend? Mine was a combination of the restful and eventful. All in all, it was a good weekend and i got to spend time with family and someone special to me( Dear God i hope it continues this way).Anyway its the last days of Ramadan and am so grateful to Almighty Allah for making see another holy month. I have tried my possible best to be a good girl this past one month. I have kept my nose clean, been more prayerful and basically TRY to be a better version of myself. I hope my prayers and fast is accepted and may we all Muslims, far and wide receive the blessings of this blessed month and i hope to continue in this new way of life.

Anyway, my topic for today is learning to love again. This blog post is dedicated to a young lady i know that despite the various disappointments she has experienced in her love life. She has managed to open her heart and love again. I must say i admire her and i admire all men and women that stand up time and time again no matter how many times they are pushed to the ground in their relationships. The fact that she loves so hard and so shamelessly is a thing of admiration. It just brings to mind the fact that i need to loosen up a bit more and live my life to the fullest. Obsess less about the future and enjoy the here and now.

In this holy month of Ramadan that will soon come to an end. I wish all Muslims and non- Muslims, love and laughter in their lives.

xoxo


No comments: