Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday Musings ( 2014 Rat Race begins...)

Happy New Year!!!!






Better late than never i always say. How were the holidays? Mine was absolutely fantastic with a bit of fun and relaxation and some tears in between and a generous dose of laughter. My life is very very interesting if i think about it and i must say a big thank you to my creator for giving me the privilege of seeing 2014 because i am definitely not better than those who didn't get to see it.

2013 was a year that i will  never forget. It was a very humbling year for me and i learnt so much from my experiences. I am still a work in progress though and i know that i still have a long journey of self discovery ahead of me and i am not yet the woman i want to be.

2014 promises to be another year of different experiences, i just pray that the highs far outweigh the lows. Its also going to be a very busy year for me, professionally and personally but i have resolved not to make any plans but go with the flow and take each day as it comes, 2013 taught me that. It will be hard because am i a natural born planner, analyser, worrier and pessimist but i am determined to try. No new year resolutions for me as well because they never last beyond the first quarter. So, whats the use?

All in all am very excited, anxious, expectant and a bit fearful for what the next 12 months are going to be but i pray that they are easier than the last 12 months and we will all have a reason to laugh more than cry because we all know there will be some sour spots but we will overcome. I know the deepest desires of my heart and my creator knows them as well as he does yours and may HE is in his infinite mercy grant them to us as long as they are for our own good and not doom.

I love you guys and let's make 2014 rock!!!

Live love and Laugh always...

No comments: