Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

That kind of Tuesday


Hi Guys,

Its my second post. I am trying to keep my promise even though it seems harder today. This weekend went by faster than a bullet train. Sunday was cool because i managed to spend time with Oga and i went to bed on time. He loves to stay active and he loves to swim. In this weather, swimming seems quite necessary but for the life of me, i can't. He has tried to teach me, really he has but i guess, some people are not swimmers and i fall into that category. May we never have a Tsunami in Nigeria and may i never be lost at sea ( am black,so fat chance of that happening, we don't like  large bodies of water, if its not a pool, except for the riverine folk)

Monday came and everything went down hill from there. My mood just took a dive and i have not been able to pluck it back up and combine that with car trouble, then you get the picture. It's one of those days, when i feel utterly and totally overwhelmed with all the stuff i have to do.  My sister told me to take a deep breath and just calm down but its harder than it looks.

Anyway, i have been told not to dwell on negativity and keep my chin up and at the end of the day, it won't look and feel so bad. Oh! and INEC has moved election day 6 weeks forward....hehehehehehehe ( sorry to the guys, who were looking forward to that excuse)

Here are some pictures from Sunday


Enjoy the rest of the week.

Live love and Laugh

No comments: