Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

live more, worry less

hi Guys!

Its been a couple of days and i must admit that i have just been lazy. Anyway, i am looking forward to the last couple of days in this working week because its going to be a log weekend and my annual leave at work starts next week Tuesday. So in essence, am going to be out of this office for two whole weeks,hurray! My colleagues tell me that the novelty of a leave wears of after the first three days but me says lets watch and see. I intend on being absolutely lazy! watching movies on my laptop, reading novels,spending time with the family and checking up on friends that i have not seen in a while.Apart from that i intend on spending more time with ' the boo' and basically just chilling. In an ideal setting,i would have traveled or something but meeeeen,times are hard and harsh economic realities will not allow me do as i please. issokay sha. God dey!

Anyway another issue i'd like to discuss or rather vent about is ' the power of positive thinking'. Its a new thing am being obsessive about and you ask me why.Anyone who knows me, knows that am a pessimist! i Expect the worst in every situation and i worry about my children yet unborn and what will happen when the world ends and if i will make it. In the past, it was something i accepted about myself but i have come to realise that its becoming something really serius and is becoming really negative. Infact, it has begun to manifest in physical symptoms. I have panic attacks and obsessive negative thoughts that i keep going back to.

I have conciously tried to become more positive in my thinking and i must admit its an uphill battle. My loved ones are also trying to help me but i know its a battle i have to win on my own and its going to take a while to master it.  So one of the things i intend to achieve this coming two weeks is to become more postive,worry less and live more. Easier said than done but i know i can.

So help me God.

Till later folks!

XoxO

No comments: