Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

born in the wrong era

aloha peeps!

its me again and am here to air my views on issues that plague not only me but young women out there. all my life i have felt like i was born into the wrong era,continent. i personally think that i should have been born in the Victorian era where you got to wear corsets and if you fainted,smelling salts was shoved up your nose to wake you the heck up! there are so many things that my peers do and have experienced that i am yet to. For instance i have never been drunk or tipsy,i do not know what it feels like and i don't think i want to. my idea of a good time is not puking my brains out or dancing with my top of on a table and waking up the next morning with a hangover that makes you want to saw your head of,no thank you. I think you can party sober and still have a blast! I have been doing it for a couple of years.

another experience i had recently made me really worried. I have been accused time and time again of being too stiff and rigid and i need to relax my rules a little. i recently met a guy who lives out of town through a girlfriend of mine. she begged and begged for me to meet the guy because according to her the guy saw my picture and said he likes me( i wonder how he could come to that conclusion from a picture) and would love to meet me. we met for drinks and my first impression was that the guy was a little arrogant and forward because he let me know right there and then that he loves sex! like who does that? we are meeting for the first time and you let me know your hobby is sex? OK! then we exchanged contacts because my friend asked me to be nice and not pour my drink on his head like i could do. then he bugs me the next day about coming over to his house,so we can get to know each other more.......

now due to the fact that am a very logical human being i asked advice from both male and female friends. some, where of the opinion that since his a matured guy,its understandable and some where of the opinion that i would not 'come back the way i left'. like seriously is it me or what? so i told the guy to kiss my ass and go hug transformer in my mind and told him for real that i would certainly not be coming to his house anytime soon.

what is the world coming to?

No comments: