Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

happy new year

Hi guys!
Am sure the holidays have been fantastic! Mine has been wonderful. I never knew that I could be
Such a party animal. I can confidently say that I had a great time over the xmas holidays with friends and family. I went to the beach
,Concerts and comedy shows.
However we live in a country where reality sets in pretty fast. We got a wonderful new year present from our utterly clueless president with
The removal of the fuel subsidy. Isn't that great? We get to purchase our natural resource at the reasonable price of N141.
I try to be as objective as possible in my arguments but experience has shown me that even though goverment promises to do something(they have promised to use funds to devlop the country)
I find it very hard to believe. They have NEVER kept their promises. As optimistic as I am for the new year
I am very afraid because I fear that two things may happen. Nigerians will bark and not bite as usual or bite the soul of this country clear of and plunge us into darkness.
I am afraid of what will happen if they bite and the hardship we are bound to face if they don't. Why is this country always
Regressing I wonder. I can only pray for God to help us but at the same time I think the fact that we are more religious than godly that has put us in this mess. I am sure many churches will key into this opportunity to organise church programs that will be themed 'fuel subsidy or not I will succeed. Muslim leaders will say its Gods will and say we should accept our fate and Gods will. I say enough is enough.

No comments: