Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Foody Friday

Haloha!,

Hows it been friends? Hope we are all, having a fabulous week? The weekend is here and am sure that's enough to put anyone in a good mood. My week has been quite busy. I have been going for meetings,conducting market surveys and churning out reports.

Anyway enough about work. My weekend is going to be fun. A friend is having a joint birthday bash with another friend of a friend( see connection) at a Club Road Runners tomorrow the 19th of January( Happy birthday in advance sweeties) and from all indications its going to be a blast. With the way she has been going on about it,it better be, because me, i will yap her. We have been promised VIP treatment with lots of champagne and knowing my friends,they will dress to kill! I will try to take pictures and share the whole experience. It promises to be a night of fierce fashion,Laughs,Craziness,Jealousy and just plain fun....


I have asked the question many times. What does the weekend mean to you? Some have said,rest,some fun and others........fill in the gap. Anyway a weekend isn't a weekend without lots of food. I do not eat that much, but i know people who do,even those that claim to be on a diet( but we know better). Last year i shared the fact that my fab sister is on a diet( my previous statement does not apply to her o,ehen). After two kids she wants to go back to per-marriage size and she has been sharing pictures of the meals she has been preparing. Being on a diet does not mean starvation and i agree. If you like what you see and you want the recipe, leave your email and ill send it as soon as i can. As i have explained,work has been a bit crazy, so enjoy.......


So on that note, i wish you all a good weekend...

Live,Love and Laugh....

No comments: