Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

TGIF

Hi Dolls,

I am sooooooo sorry that i have been MIA since last week. I know i said that i would try to update my blog at least twice a week but life has a way of happening to you. I have had soo many meetings this week and yesterday my boss gave me the chance to present to our client for the first time. It was a scary but fulfilling experience.

I did go for the beach party last week saturday and it was an absolute blast, hanging with my friends. These are the pictures....

Took more than these actually but i think these are my favorites. I have decided to introduce another segment to my uploads called ' My look for the day'. I have been told that on some occasions, i actually do dress well and make fashion statements.  I really do not believe it, but ill leave you guys to be the judge and leave comments....


The stupid picture refused to rotate the proper way. So ill beg you to please tilt your neck to the right.

It is a wonderful day and promises to be an even better weekend.....

Live,Love and Laugh.....

No comments: