Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Curve Balls

Hello Guys!

Hope you had fun last week with all the valentine drama in the air. I had a fabulous time at my office with my collegues. We laughed and exchanged gifts and generally had a good time. However something sad happened when the day was drawing to a close. I got the news that Goldie a Female Nigerian artist had passed to the great beyond after complaining of a headache. That was a real shocker because she actually came to my office a couple of weeks ago  to discuss some business opportunities and some other matters. Really really sad...... RIP Goldie. Another thing, the media should please let her rest in peace and respect her family's privacy and stop speculating on her cause of death. What does it matter how she died?She's dead!

Anyway it just goes to show that Life is really short and you need to enjoy it while it lasts.

On to lighter stuff, here are my looks for Yesterday and today...

Serious Monday look with some attitude.


Pink Tuesday....


Have a good week folks...

Live, Love,Laugh




No comments: