Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Beat Up from the feet up

Hey Guys,

When it rains, it pours, doesn't it? How has the week been? Mine has been....let's just say, its been one of those weeks. On a lighter note, the weekend is here and i am so happy. I am mentally and physically exhausted and i cannot wait to sleep for hours without my mental clock, waking me up even before the alarm.  







My weekend is going to be uneventful. No pre-valentine events or plans for me but i will have my first official ' brush up my non existent driving skills lesson' by Gods Grace. Lee boo taught me one Saturday afternoon but due to our hectic schedules, its been sporadic at best. So i took matters into my own hands and asked mama to ask around for any one who could be kind enough to teach me on Saturday and Sunday mornings for a fee. I do not see the need to go to driving school again and pay a ton of cash. Ill do it the manly way, get someone to teach me.  





So that's it folks nothing new in 'Tobiland' just the usual stuff but ill keep y'all posted.


Live Love and Laugh

No comments: