Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday Musings ( A new Job, A New Era)

Hi Guys,


Life cannot get any crazier than this and at this rate i really do not know how i will cope because its getting crazier by the day.

Anyway, enough of me whining. I have some fantastic news to share with you guys... I HAVE A NEW JOB! I am sure you could have deduced that from the post title. For a couple of months, i was in between jobs and i used that time to focus on other aspects of my life e.g my fledgling accessories business with my sister, script writing, radio show idea brainstorming and even book editing and so much more. I was juggling all these while job hunting and going for interviews.  I hate being idle and i am a firm believer that the devil finds work for an idle hand.

This new job is both a familiar and new thing for me. Its advertising but not the traditional  type i am used to because it is based on Mobile Internet devices. Its exciting and scary at the same time, learning a new skill set, but i believe i am up to the challenge and with time ill learn and become a guru at it. My life is a journey of learning new things and besides its not too good for your CV to be idle. I thank God, that i got this opportunity because i know that am not any better than all my fellow job hunters out there. Its by his grace and mercy.

In other news, the ' Open Yard Sale' is still on and i consider this my first ever entrepreneurial event and i am excited because who does not like to make money? Please guys try and make it  a date with us on the 15th of December @ 100 hours, off Awolowo road, Ikoyi, Lagos. Its Christmas and this is the best time to shop especially at affordable prices. Cloths, shoes, make up, hair, female and male accessories will be available for purchase and The Accessories Lounge will be there with Fabulous female accessories. 

Photo

Do not miss this for the world!!! Have a great week ahead...


Live Love and Laugh

No comments: