Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Weekly Runs

Hi guys!

How was the weekend? Once again it feels like the weekend was on fast forward and am back to my desk again. My weekend was pretty uneventful. Just satyed at home mostly and attended a family event. i also managed to squeeze in some time to see my girlfriendsand spend some quality venting time.

Your home girl as usual is going through some turbulent times. For once i am reluctant to spill my guts because the wound is still raw and tender and ill just keep it to myself. I am hoping for the best and praying that there is a grander plan in motion that i cannot see. In the mean time, it hurts so bad that am just managing to hold on  by a thread and keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Thank God for make up. It camouflages the pain.

Anyway, hope we all have a good week.

Hugs and Kisses

No comments: