Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

TGIF THINZ

Hi Guys!

Its been a wonderful week ( channeling positivity). I for one am so glad that its friday and i hopefully have two work free days to look forward to. In my last post i talked about being in an emotional dilema and being hurt and all. Anyway, that's over and done with. Nobody ever moved ahead wallowing in self pity. Shit happens!( pardon my language) and as a bigz girl no tears needed. Its all a lesson in life that will eventually mold me into the woman i am supposed to be.

Moving on to other stuff. I had a nice movie watching experience on Wednesday. I watched the Twilight saga ' Breaking Dawn part 2' and i was pleasantly surprised. I actually enjoyed the movie. I have not read the book and i have never been so enthused to watch the earlier movies and still cant understand how crazy Americans are over the movie BUT it was a good watch.

This coming Sunday is my fabulous mother's Birthday (yipee!) I love her to death and she is the best mum ever! even with her annoying traits. So i decided to surprise her a bit. As a new Alhaja and all, i called a few of our Muslim relatives for a quick prayer session to be presided over our family Imam who is also a close family friend. I booked a cake and lets see how it goes.

I can't wait till i see her face. Will gist you about the details.

Love and Light

xoxo

No comments: