Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Fun Fare!!!


Hey People!

How was the long Easter weekend? Did you have fun,relax and spend time with family and friends? I cannot wait for another holiday and i have marked down all the public holidays on my calendar( the plight of every working class individual). By Monday evening, the blues had already set in but i managed to cheer myself up with the fact that it IS a four day working week and i had a blast over the weekend. Enjoy......


I went for a boat cruise over the weekend with my girl pals, Tracy and Ronke. It was an absolute blast even though it took forever to get to the private beach by Ferry.  Unfortunately we did not know that we would have to buy drinks and barbecue because we got free tickets. I was sooo hungry but Ronke came to the rescue through a friend and he got us free drinks( advantages of being a girl). Girls in Bikinis and short shorts were everywhere and i just felt inadequate but i guess i did not look that bad because i got hit on by two guys and a girl! ( it was quite flattering actually but am very straight). I was also shocked that quite a number of girls smoke cigarettes  in public now...



Easter Monday was Lagos Carnival Day with another set of Girl pals, Tola and Chige. It was hot and rowdy and we could not get into the main arena at TBS but we did feast our eyes on the Gorgeous costumes and made sure we took pictures, especially with this cute carnival boy. He looked better for real.



After sweltering in the hot sun we decided to treat ourselves to some ice cream at ' Cactus' on the island. The prices were astronomical but the ambiance was on point and the Air conditioner felt Heavenly.

I always manage to have a good time even when am flat broke or a bit low on cash. I also have wonderful friends who understand and wont suggest outings that will break the bank. I cannot wait till we are all  financially stable and plan trips together to exotic locations. I absolutely love my girl friends even with our drama and petty cat fights...

Let me know how you spent your Easter Holidays and please share my blog post. Love You Guys and remember...

Live Love Laugh...Always




No comments: