Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

A Black Berry is not TOTALLY useless....

Its the weekend!

I am so relieved! It felt like the working week would never end. What are your plans? Mine is Food,Fun & Relaxation. I have been out of the social scene for a while( see me feeling like a socialite) because for a couple of weeks, i have been feeling out of sorts. I have just not been up to really really partying hard or dealing with the whole production of getting dressed and going out. Its just a phase i guess and ill snap out of it....

Anyway i have decided to go a different route on this post. It seems my last couple of posts have been too  serious minded with a lot of feminism and basically a lot of my angst. So i decided to do something fresh and hopefully this will put us all in the best of moods especially for the weekend

The BB Phenomenon or rather the Smart phone craze in Nigeria is here to stay. I remember that i  was a late bloomer, because for months, my friends were on BB and i was still in love with my Nokia( not the new and improved Nokia smart phones). I just didn't see the need and after a lot of pressure from friends and family and my uncle tom dropped the dough to get one, i really did not have a choice. Fast forward a few years later and i am much an addict to my BB as the next person, very shameful. I still believe that the Black Berry phone has ruined Dating because there is nothing more disappointing to me than a guy asking for my PIN when we meet for the first time after a wonderful conversation. What happened to asking for Phone numbers? Anyway the BB has its uses and for me it keeps boredom at bay. You know sometimes when you are so grumpy or sad or just plain tired and are one millisecond from drowning yourself in the toilet and you pick up Your BB and look at recent updates and see some totally hilarious Display Picture and you cant help but laugh and  snap out of your funk? Some are familiar am sure....

PS; This does not mean any EX in particular but still puts a smile on my face. I would not date a dufus now, would i? What does that say about my taste in men and MY intellect..


Sorry Guys but IT IS your God given duty..

A mother's Day Master Piece. It is said that some women become witches to protect their children from other witches...

These ones appeal to my inner child and rebel..

and for one of my favs of the moment...
This ' Oga on the top' tee is hilarious. If you are interested. Holla back or call +2348023050374( see free advertisement Toyosi & Amechi, am such a good friend).

That's all folks....

Live Love and Laugh












2 comments:

Afronuts said...

LOL!! Tobi na where you gather these photos come from?

I don thief some for my later posts on photos around Naija.

Don't worry, I'll credit you on it.

Anonymous said...

Abeg have been seeing this 'my oga on the top trending' on social media what does it mean?